Highland Modern Dentistry and Orthodontics is looking for an energetic and
friendly Front Office Treatment Coordinator to join our growing team in Flower
We are looking for someone who is a problem solver and has customer service
experience. Great communication skills are a must! The Treatment Coordinator
will be working with our patients on educating them on available
payment/treatment options, scheduling patients, verifying insurance, and other
front office duties.
• Competitive hourly rates with bonus opportunity and a full benefits package
(medical, dental, vision, xxxK and more!)
• A stable, full-time, 40 hour/week work schedule
• A pleasant and fun work environment!
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Providing treatment consultation and financial breakdown of treatment
• Scheduling appointments & checking in/out patients
• Verifying insurance coverage of patients
• Performing various front office duties as needed
• Current or previous Dental Assistant experience is strongly needed
• Minimum of 1+ years of front office experience in a fast paced dental or
• Superior customer service skills highly desired
• Ability to communicate effectively to patients and team members
We look forward to speaking with you!
Please submit your resume for consideration by clicking REPLY.
If you would prefer to apply directly online, please use this link below: