DENTAL FRONT OFFICE
Brookhaven Dental Group has an exciting opportunity for an EXPERIENCED front
office professional who thrives on the multi-tasking requirements of the fast-
paced atmosphere to be found in a new dental practice focused on providing high-
quality dental care and useful dental education in a family oriented environment
in Brookhaven, Ga. Experienced dental assistants with front office experience
may be considered.
This full-time position is a combination of patient interaction, insurance
verification, and other administrative tasks as directed. This position has
potential to evolve into an Office Manager role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Exercise excellent customer service while interacting with patients both over
the phone and in person.
- Check in all patients and complete patient registration.
- Schedule patient appointments within operational standards.
- Confirm patient appointments two (2) business days prior to the patients’
- Complete insurance verifications two (2) business days prior to all (general
and specialty) patients’ visits to determine coverage and benefit limits and
link insurance in (Open Dental software). Ensure pre-authorizations are received
prior to appointments, if required.
- Complete check out process with each patient by reviewing charts to ensure
that all information is written properly and procedures are documented and match
the signed routing slip that the general dentist or specialist has submitted.
- Participate in morning huddle, chart review and all routine office meetings as
- Keep front desk area clean and neat.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bilingual in Spanish highly preferred.
- Basic clerical and administrative skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with professional and courteous phone
- Knowledge of insurance and dental terminology required.
- Previous insurance and/or dental office experience required.
- Working knowledge of Internet Explorer and Microsoft Word required; knowledge
of Microsoft Excel preferred.
- Experience with dental software is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
The dental front office professional works in areas that are highly visible and
designed and furnished to make a good impression. Work stations are clean, well-
lit, and relatively quiet. Work is sedentary in nature.
For consideration, send your resume and cover letter to
[please sign-in to view contact information] explaining why you are qualified to join our
team. Thanks for your interest!