If you are driven, a natural leader, open to growth and development and are
looking for an employer that supports you in reaching your maximum potential -
you'll feel right at home.
We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen!
All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your
new professional home. We offer all this and a compensation package that
includes a competitive bonus structure, CE hours and PTO.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding customer service for the patient; excellent chair side
- Assist the doctor with all dental procedures Performing patient oral
- Take, develop and mount accurate and high quality radiographs
- Perform efficient and accurate procedures to help maintain doctors' schedule
and patient flow; create no patient wait time; maintain time flexibility for
patient; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
- Help clean the office and treatment rooms Review patient chart prior to doctor
arrival and log appropriate patient data during exam and treatment as well as
transcribe doctor notes in patient chart Maintain patient confidentiality
through HIPAA compliance
- Follow organizations safety policies and procedures
- Have knowledge and understanding of dental terminology sufficient to perform
- Verify patient health history (basic health review, medications, understanding
impact with dentistry) and document appropriately in patients chart.
- Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Dental Assistant license as required by state
- Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Versed in Eaglesoft is preferred
- Knowledge of all company policies and rules
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Mon - Wed 8 - 5 Thur - Fri 8 - 2
We strive to have the BEST patient experience and seek the BEST employees to
help us make that happen! If you are looking for growth within a practice that
values your talents and skills and wants to cultivate your career, this may be
the opportunity you are looking for. Apply now by sending us your resume and email us at [please sign-in to view contact information],
include the "DreamTeam" in your subject line.