The Team at South Texas Dental currently is looking for a great office manager to
join the team in our Airline Drive office.
xxxx Airline Dr., at Parker. Houston, TX xxxx6 Office Hours Mon: 10-6 Tue: 11-7
Wed: 10-6 Thurs: 11-7 Fri: 9-5 Sat: 9-3
The Office Manager is a vital member of the office team at South Texas Dental. We
are a patient-focused practice and need someone who is fun and friendly while
still dedicated to serving our patient’s needs. The Office Manager is responsible
for the general operation of the individual South Texas Dental Office. The
manager must be an experienced professional who is highly organized, energetic,
self-motivated, possess excellent interpersonal skills, computer literate, be able
to successfully motivate people to elicit top performance, handle multi-tasking
simultaneously and follow through on accurate reporting and maintain on-going
strategic planning abilities.
It is vital that the office manager has a working knowledge of the operating
systems of the center (scheduling, financial arrangements, treatment presentation,
marketing, continuing care, etc) and the ability to train and support these
systems for maximum results.
Personalized care and optimal oral health are important aspects of patient care.
Quick yet accurate abilities are necessary in our fast-paced environment. This
individual must have a willingness to learn and use important business management
concepts as well as an entrepreneurial/ownership attitude
1. Ability to work in a coordinated leadership position with the Dentists in the
2. Ability to prioritize and multi-task independently
3. Excellent organization skills to maintain order in the clinic
4. Good management and administrative ability to supervise the clinic staff
5. Working knowledge of dental billing and insurance protocols
6. Excellent customer service and leadership skills
7. Excellent computer and typing skills
• Two Years of College Education or Equivalent. (May Be Substituted With a Minimum
of Two Years Extensive Dental or Business Duties)
• Minimum of Two Years’ experience in Extensive Dental or Business Duties
Compensation & Benefits:
• Compensation based on experience, plus a comprehensive benefits package
• Excellent health insurance plan - 75% of the core healthcare premium is paid by
• Dental discount and vision plans
• 6 free visits to the Employee Assistance Program
• Family, Legal, & Financial Counseling
• $20k life insurance policy - premium paid by STDA
• Paid holidays & Time Off
• xxxk plan
• Career Opportunities! Our Front and Back Assistants become Head Dental
Assistants, Assistant Managers, and Office Managers. The Director of Clinic &
Community Operations started as a Dental Assistant with us!
Why work at South Texas Dental?
Quality of Work Life! We believe in teamwork and respect. South Texas Dental
employees enjoy working with each other!
Our Patients Love Us! We know that our families love our doctors based upon our
Patient Survey results - 94% of patients were satisfied with their visit and 95%
of patients were satisfied with their dentist! (National Business Research
Institute, May xxxx). Our goal is to provide comprehensive and compassionate
evidence-based dentistry that continues to earn the trust of our patients and
About Us South Texas Dental was founded by a group of dentists, with
the goal of making quality dental care available and affordable for more families
than ever before. Today, we've expanded to 37 offices in Houston, Dallas, Fort
Worth, and San Antonio, with more to come. Our family-oriented offices are all
designed to be child-friendly, with fun play areas and experienced dentists for
both adults and children. We work hard to make dental visits a healthy and fun
experience for every family member, starting as young as 6 months old. We also
offer convenient evening and weekend hours, we speak English and Spanish in all of
our offices, we accept Medicaid, CHIP, most PPO and DMO, including Aetna, MetLife,
Cigna, Delta, and United Healthcare, credit cards and cash, and we have several
payment plan options.
South Texas Dental is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age,
race, color, creed, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, national
origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, or any
other classification protected by applicable law.