Responsibilities and Duties
- Dental collections. Entering payments, appeals, A/R, claim status for the
office. Experience in Medicaid and PPO insurance claims strongly preferred.
- In charge of 8 full time staff and 2 part time hygienists. Track performance
and handle all staff issues.
- Able to take care of patient issues and resolve problems with great customer
- Create monthly schedule for staff
- Make sure doctors schedules and hygienist schedules are filled to capacity.
- Track monthly production goals
- Plan and marketing and advertising events/ideas for the office.
- Monthly supply ordering
- Work closely with owner to stay on budget and focused on low overhead costs.
- Monitor doctor's charts, making sure charts/notes are being done.
Qualifications and Skills-
Must have over three years experience as a Dental Office Manager in a busy
dental practice. Must have worked with Medicaid and PPO insurance patients. Must
have an ability to multitask and anticipate needs for a busy office. Must be
self-sufficient and reliable!
Benefits Negotiable. Can be discussed during interview process.
Job Type: Full-time