Smilepoint is a rapidly expanding dental group with multiple offices in Texas
and plans to add future offices in Texas and other states. We strongly believe
that our success is driven by the success of our employees.
We are currently seeking resumes for position of Operations Manager, who will be
primarily responsible for implementing Smilepoint Processes across all offices.
The position is based in Crosby, TX but will require traveling. Operations
Manager will be part of Central Team and will work closely with Director of
Operations and Director of HR & Training.
- Monitor Patient Schedules for all offices on daily basis and assist offices in
- Monitor Treatment Planning for all offices on daily basis and assist offices
with improving Case Acceptance.
- Monitor Key Performing Indicators and act accordingly
- Implement Smilepoint Processes and ensure offices are following them
- Assist Director of Operations with any other Operational needs.
- Multiple years of Dental Experience with few years preferably in the capacity
of a Regional Manager.
- Process driven professional who can implement Processes from beginning to end.
- The ability to travel/drive is required.
We provide an excellent compensation package including benefits (Medical,
dental, vision, and life), paid holidays, and opportunity for career growth.
Please email us your resume with the subject- “Operations Manager.”