The Loganville Dentist Office is looking for a FT Associate to work and lead in
This office has modern technology, such as CEREC CAD/CAM, Paperless charting,
Digital X-Rays, IntraOral Camera, and laser technology.
This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to work in a supportive
environment, which is very patient focused. The office is offering a
benefits package including malpractice insurance, medical, dental, vision,
disability, xxxk, and CE credits offered through the PDS institute.
· Build trust with patients, ultimately building a community of Patients For
· Pursue lifelong clinical and practice management learning/education
· Utilize modern technology to provide clinically excellent dentistry
· DDS/DMD from an accredited University and active State Dental Board license
· A strong sense of ethics and the ability to act with integrity
· A willingness to be coached and trained by clinicians
· A hunger to achieve financial success and independence
Please apply through Dental Post if interested in the opportunity!