Are you ready to create the best patient experience?
At Smile Brands, we care for the hearts and minds of our patients because we
understand our mission – to create Smiles for Everyone. You’ll be an integral
part of this vision working as an Senior Associate Dentist at the Monarch Dental
– Duncanville office.
As an important member of the clinical team, you’ll enjoy working in a dynamic
group practice setting alongside GPs and other Specialty Clinicians under one
roof. If you have a passion for serving patients while working with a team who
supports you, then this is the place for you.
You will deliver Smiles for Everyone by
• Demonstrating a positive G3 attitude – Greeting, Guiding and Gratitude
• Providing clinical services and health education to improve and maintain
• Evaluate and verify clinical employee performance through the review of
completed work assignments and work techniques
• Opportunities for career growth along with continuing education programs
• A culture that celebrates each team’s success and diversity
• Benefits and perks for you, your family & your pets
Do you have:
• Dental Doctoral degree from an accredited dental school
• State license and regional boards, and eligible to practice dentistry in
the state of hire
• Minimum of 5 Years as a Dentist
• CPR certification and ability to administer anesthetic and Nitrous
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.