We are a new dental practice located in the El Cerrito area and we are seeking
a full-time Front Office Dental Treatment Coordinator to join our family! We
are looking for someone with a friendly smile, a positive can-do attitude, and
an eagerness to build relationships with our patients.
Our ideal new team member will be someone who is out going, has great customer
service and communication skills, is self-motivated, and who has a
We offer great benefits (medical, dental, vision, xxxk, etc.), along with a
high energy team and fun work environment!
• Address the needs of patients in a fast-paced culture
• Educate patients on payment options
• Secure patients' financial commitment to help them start the best treatment
• Keep accurate financial records using patient account software
• Business or retail experience (Insurance knowledge a plus)
• Communication skills to build rapport with patients
• Positive attitude to overcome common patient objections/rejections
• Good judgment and sound decision-making ability
• Dental Treatment Coordinator a plus
If you have 1-2+ years of face-to-face customer service experience and
interested in growing your career, please click on the link below to apply for
this position directly.
id=xxxx&source=Craigslist">Click Here to Apply</a>
We would love to meet you!