Viera Modern Dentistry is growing and we are adding a Dental
Assistant to our team. Our patients are our top priority so your personality is
important to us! If you like to smile and genuinely care for others, if you
understand the value of quality dental care and the importance of helping
patients find the best path to health and wellness, we would like to meet you!
As a Dental Assistant at a Pacific Dental Services supported office,
you will have the opportunity to join a stable company that is experiencing a
tremendous amount of growth, values your contribution, and provides you with a
career rather than just a job.
• Demonstrate knowledge of dental terminology, instruments and equipment
• Attend to the patients’ needs and concerns
• Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment in accordance with
applicable infection control guidelines
• Prepare patients for treatment, and assist the dentist – thereby enabling them
to provide efficient, quality dental treatment
• At the direction of the dentist, complete quality radiographs and intra-oral
pictures of patients
• Prepare tray setups for dental procedures and maintain adequate supply levels
in each operatory
• Ensure equipment is maintained according to manufacturer’s guidelines •
Perform basic computer functions.
As a member of our team, you'll receive competitive salary, excellent benefits
and the solid support of an organization with a reputation for leadership and