Registered Dental Assistant - Job Opportunity - (Corpus Christi, TX)
Nursing Home Dental Care is one of the largest mobile dental practices in the
state of Texas and is looking for both Part Time and Full Time Registered Dental
Assistants (RDA) to work 2-5 days a week at Nursing homes in our South Texas
practice area (Corpus Christi/Alice/Kingsville/Rockport). We are a growing
dental practice and are looking for both Part-time and Full Time RDAs. Our
mission is to provide superior dental health care and excellent customer service
to the elderly in nursing homes.
We are looking for energetic, dental assistant who is self motivated, hard-
working, dependable and enjoys working with Elderly patients. Assistant must be
able to work in the 1-4 days per week with a dentist/hygienist. Must move fast
and efficiently. Experience working with Denticon a significant plus but not
essential; Bilingual is a plus but not required.
We are seeking a career-oriented, friendly, energetic, motivated, dependable,
and organized dental assistant with a positive "Can-do" attitude to join our
team of dental professionals.
Dental Assistant Desired Qualifications:
• At least 2 years of dental assisting experience
• Valid Texas RDA License Required
• Experience with chair-side assisting
• Assisting the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
• Taking dental x-rays and photos with camera
• Asking about the patient's medical history, taking blood pressure and
• Preparing and sterilizing instruments and equipment
• Helping patients feel comfortable before, during and after dental
• Providing patients with instructions for oral care following dental
• Experience with fillings, denture impressions, fabricating temporaries
• Experience with dental charting
• Keep up with inventory and restocking
• Excellent written and communication skills; excellent phone skills
• MUST be customer-service oriented and easy to get along with
• Will be required to assist with office cleaning needs during non
Must be able to lift 40 lbs; Must be over 21 Years Old Excellent Compensation
based on Experience Typical work week is Monday-Friday 8AM to 5:00PM Some
Saturdays will apply. The right team member will be compassionate, have a
positive attitude, be thorough, and efficient.
If you are a punctual person who shows up on-time and ready to bring health and
wellness to our community, then this is the place for you. If you believe you
meet the qualifications listed, we would love to meet with you. We are looking
to fill full time positions. Please email your resume us at [please sign-in to view contact information]
or fax it to xxx-xxx-xxxx.