Employment Opportunity for an Exceptional Dental Hygienist;
Have you ever had a wonderful experience where somebody made your day? How about
the time where you got exceptional service, how did that make you feel? That is
exactly what we are looking for. This rare opportunity will be for someone who
loves to interact with people and make them feel at home. Our office focuses on
exceptional care and exceptional service. If making people feel welcome and
taking great care of their Oral / Systemic needs excites you, this opportunity
is for you.
As a Hygienist is our Willowbrook office, you’ll be able to achieve your career
goals while sharing your passionate, patient-centered approach with a leading
healthcare services organization. Our dental practice strives to provide a
powerful combination of the best customer service, the latest technology, a
highly skilled support staff and a commitment to ongoing training and education.
We don’t watch perio. We identify it and we treat it. When you join us as a
Hygienist, you’ll join a team where we treat the patient and their needs, not
just clean teeth. We encourage all of our team members to maximize their
potential at work. If you’re looking for an opportunity to enjoy both
professional excellence and a balanced lifestyle, consider joining us in
Willowbrook where we are looking for both a full-time and a part-time hygienist
to join our growing team.
- A.A.S, B.S. or Master’s degree from an accredited Dental Hygiene Program.
- Licensed by State of Illinois Dental Board.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Pro?ciency with computers/dental software.
- Pro?ciency with scheduling and treatment planning.
- Ability to perform clinical hygiene functions thoroughly.
- Processing/evaluating diagnostic X-rays, recording blood pressure.
- Complete tooth and periodontal charting, recession and bone loss.
- Adult and child prophylaxis and non-surgical periodontal therapy.
- Intraoral camera use.
- 5-Star patient care and customer service.
- Positive, team player with a winning personality and professionalism.
- Warm chair-side manner and hospitality.
Please email your resume and cover letter;