If you want to further your career with an incredible team in a fast-paced patient
centered orthodontic office, then look no further! Benham Orthodontics is seeking
top-notch, high energy Office Manager to join our team.
We are hiring an experienced Orthodontic/Dental Office Manager!
We offer a huge opportunity for career growth with phenomenal earning potential!
The Office Manager is responsible for making sure the office runs efficiently and
effectively. The Office Manager is a critical role in our office as they directly
influence the patient experience, patient retention and ultimately the overall
success of the office.
• Respond quickly and effectively to needs and of both guests and team members.
• Resolve patient issues in accordance with company policies.
• Manage patient scheduling and direct patient flow.
• Present treatment plans and finance options to patients.
• Arrange payment schedules.
• Coordinate with insurance companies to ensure claim completion.
• Assist in recruiting and hiring office staff.
• Train, develop and review staff performance.
• Create staff schedules to ensure operational efficiency.
• Monitor and maintain office budget, as well as oversee supply orders.
• Administrative functions including :deposits, payroll and invoice processing.
• Support marketing and promotion initiatives.
• Maintain staff compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Ensure records are stored securely and in compliance with privacy regulations.
• Maintain professional appearance and functionality of office
• Create and contribute to a supportive team environment.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Associates degree or higher in business or related field preferred.
• 3+ years of experience in a dental/orthodontic office.
• Experience in environment with direct patient interaction.
• Effective and efficient computer skills/experience with orthodontic software.
• Knowledge of orthodontic terminology and dental insurance plans.
• Positive attitude and demeanor.
• Good grooming and professional image.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
Competitive compensation dependent on experience and qualifications. We are
looking for a long-term fit to grow both personally and professionally with the
office. Benefits include xxxK, bonus based on production, paid holidays and paid
time off. If this seems like the fit for you apply now, we would love to have you
join our team.
All interested applicants please send your updated resume, recent photo, and
expectations to [please sign-in to view contact information].
Thanks for your interest!!
The Benham Orthodontic Team.