Clinical Assistant for Holistic, Wellness Practice – Industry Training Offered!
Do you have a passion for helping others? Wellness and healing? Learning
alternatives to bolster traditional approaches to healthcare?
Our dental practice caters to patients who place high value in holistic,
alternative and naturopathic medicine. Patients seek our services often motivated
by the respect we extend to their healthcare choices and the knowledge we possess
about material biocompatibility, material testing, treatment options and placement
of non-amalgam fillings. We welcome you to learn more about our practice
priorities and mission at: www.canndentistry.com. Find us on Facebook, too.
This permanent position also offers “work-friendly-life-in-balance” hours:
Our 4 day / week work schedule is:
Monday and Wednesday, patient hours: 7:30 am – 4:00
Tuesday and Thursday, patient hours: 7:15 am – 2:45
After orientation and training, the Dental Assistant responsibilities include:
1. Greeting and seating patients, reviewing and documenting records.
2. Setting up rooms for procedures
3. Assisting the Dentist (passing instruments and materials)
4. Sterilization procedures
5. Patient Education
6. Expanded duties (taking x-rays, temporization of teeth, etc…) in compliance with
the Georgia Board of Dentistry
Ideally, our candidate will have:
1. Minimum 5 years work experience in a customer service-related field. The
ability to listen and converse well with patients is very important to this position.
2. We are considering candidates with and without prior dental office experience.
We certainly will consider candidates possessing the full complement of expanded
duty dental assisting skills. However, if you have a passion for helping others
and overall wellness, your interest in alternative health care in combination with
other traits and skills that lend themselves to working excellently in this field,
will be our motivation to invest in your training.
3. Stable job history and excellent references.
4. Strong desire to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
5. An interest in “teeth” and helping patients achieve their oral health goals.
We offer excellent wages, great co-workers and a beautiful, tranquil, comfortable
office for patients and staff.
To apply for this position:
Send your resume directly to our email which is: [please sign-in to view contact information].
Or, forward your dental post application and please make certain to have all of
your past employment information up to date!
To support our consistent focus on caring for our scheduled patients, please do not
contact our office directly. Please DO regularly check your spam folder should our
email reply to you be misdirected by your security setting.