The office of Dr. David Perpall, Riverwatch Dental, is seeking a full-time dental
assistant to join our team. While our close-knit staff will miss our wonderful
assistant Bianka, we can only wish her the absolute best as she and her husband
head to their next duty station in Alaska! This position is available NOW so that
Bianka can provide training and orientation prior to her departure.
This is a permanent 4 ½ day / week position with the following work schedule:
• M&W: Report 7:30, Huddle 7:45, Lunch 1-2, Finish up and leave between 5:15 and 5:30.
• Tues: Report at 9:30, Huddle at 9:45, Lunch 1-2, Finish up and leave between
7:15 and 7:30.
• Thursday is a non-patient day. We work a few hours completing paper work,
ordering and equipment maintenance. It’s a great day to run personal errands!
• Friday: Report 6:30, Huddle 6:45, and leave between 4:15 and 4:30.
Weekends are always free! Our benefits include: vacation, get-well-days, and
Is your background qualified to apply? Let’s see! Below are the 6 “essentials”:
1. Prior dental office (minimum 1 year) experience is absolutely preferred.
However, we will consider candidates who also have one of the following:
a. Dental Assistant Certified Training.
b. Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Psychology, Healthcare Administration
or a related field.
c. Medical Assisting, CNA, LPN, or other health-care related “in office”
2. Excellent verbal and listening skills to connect comfortably with patients. If
you are often described as “never having met a stranger”… you’re in!
3. Ability to work the hours as listed above.
4. Excellent verifiable references.
5. Stable work history.
6. Professional values that support daily harmony and align with those of our
happy, close knit team.
If you have a custom resume and cover letter, please forward it to our email
address. If you don’t have a custom resume, we will review your dental post
application which should include a detailed work history of dental and non-dental
To allow us uninterrupted focus on our patient schedule, we request that all
candidates contact us only through email. Our email address is:
[please sign-in to view contact information].
Qualified applicants will first be contacted by email. Employment confidentiality