Looking for Patient Services Supervisor with great personality and attitude!
Basic job duties involves:
• Monitor all front office duties for Office Manager/owner
• Check out patients as they leave practice (collects monies due, verify
chart, sends insurance, schedules for any treatment to be done, checks recall
and tx plans)
• Perform FA’s on all patients needing treatment in the office
• Answer insurance and account questions on balances/transactions
• Handle, evaluate and fix denied claims
• Perform regular front office meetings
• Responsible for staff schedules in the front office
• Maintain and work tickler file to fill Drs’ schedules
• Back-up scheduler when needed
• Post insurance payments
• Check inventory and order office supplies as needed
• Update address changes in patient charts from undeliverable mail
• Helps with answering phones (if not with a patient)
• Submit, process and call patient regarding pre-determinations
• Handle NSF checks from patients
Insurance verification, claim submit, EOB processing etc.
Benefits: competitive pay, holiday pay, paid vacation days, Dental, Bonus
Job Requirement: previous dental insurance/billing experience of at least an
year required, three professional references
Please send your resumes if you think you are right candidate. EOE.