We are seeking for the right candidate to join a growing dental team. This
practice provides general, pediatric and Orthodontic care.
Candidate must have the following ability and experiences:
*must speak Spanish
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional attitude, self motivated, approachable, goal driven, accountable
setting the right expectations and monitoring projected and accomplished goals.
- Able to interpret office financials and reacts accordingly to opportunities.
- Well experienced with insurance verification, treatment planning and treatment
planning consultations, billing as well as day to day routines duties in the
- Minimum of two years in using dental management software, Eaglesoft is
- Must help with internal and external marketing of the practice.
email resume at [please sign-in to view contact information]