Growing dental practice seeking personable Front Office Receptionist! As the
first and last to interact with our patients, we understand that Front Office is
one of the most important roles in our practice! Our private practice is seeking
a personable Front Office team member to maintain and grow patient relations.
Why us? As a practice we strive to provide top-notch care not only to our
patients but also our employees. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits,
as well as opportunities to learn and grow (both professionally and personally).
We care about you and your future!
Our ideal candidate possesses the following qualities:
• Outgoing and bubbly personality
• Team player with a positive attitude
• Efficient multitasker
• Takes initiative
• People person
Did we just describe you? Keep reading!
What you will be responsible for:
• Maintain phones, greet and check in/out patients (all with a smile!)
• Present and create treatment plans and case presentations
• Handle and communicate patient financial arrangements
• Manage and fill appointment schedule
• Insurance verifications
• Manage assigned accounts receivable by resolving insurance claims,
obtaining maximum reimbursement, and resolving outstanding balances through
collection or adjustment in a timely manner
• Assist Office manager
• Miscellaneous administrative duties
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent (required)
• 6 + mos of dental front office experience (required)
• Digital practice software experience (Eaglesoft/Dentrix preferred)
• Familiarity with general dental terminology
• Flexibility to work every other Saturday (9am-3pm)
That’s what we’re looking for! What about you?
We offer excellent benefits and rewards!
• Competitive pay
• Medical (2 different plans), Vision and Free Dental benefits (for
yourself, spouse, and children!)
• Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Monthly Bonus Opportunities
Interested in joining our team? Please submit your resume today!