We are seeking an experienced professional to come on board, and be the leader
of an extraordinary team.
OFFICE MANAGER/TREATMENT COORDINATOR:
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Achieve revenue goals by managing patient schedules and staff
• Increase and stimulate new patient growth by supporting marketing and
promotional programs, as well as managing our presence on social media, and
ensuring we get as many 5 star reviews as possible.
• Complete administration tasks, manage insurance claims filing and accounts
• Manage and assist team members with day to day operations, and flow of
patients to ensure maximum efficiency.
• Present treatment plans, and work out financial arrangements to convert
presentations to appointments scheduled.
• 3-5 years experience in dental practice as a Manager, and working knowledge of
all operations both business and clinically.
• Proven history of achieving results in the dental profession.
• Clear and persuasive communicator to staff and doctors in positive
and negative situations.
• Working knowledge of Open Dental Software.
• Bilingual in Spanish is an asset but not a requirement.
If you are looking for a great opportunity, and a company that really values
their employees, submit your resume and salary requirements today!