$xxx November Sign-On Bonus! Full Benefits! FT Hours! No weekends!
Travelling Ortho Assistant - (travels in own vehicle on set schedule between
Fort Worth and Arlington)
Bilingual preferred and 1+ Experience required.
Serious inquires only, please!
Do you have high energy and a passion for great customer service and patient
Our culture is centered around patient care, customer service, and our
employee's well being! Full-Time hours, benefits, training/development, career
The schedule is 10:30-7:00 each day at the following South Texas Dental offices
( we pay mileage ):
- Monday = NE 28th St, Fort Worth
- Tuesday = xxxx New York Avenue, Arlington
- Wednesday/Thursday = xxxx S. Freeway ( LeGran Plaza Mall ), Fort Worth
- Friday, 9-1 only = xxxx New York Avenue, Arlington
To apply, please:
- Review all job details and requirements below
- Map the commute and ensure you can meet the schedule requirement
- Email the following items to [please sign-in to view contact information]
2. Days and times you are available by phone
3. Desired salary per hour
*** Ortho DA Needed ***
Do you want Full-Time hours? A day off during the week? Benefits? A great team?
We are seeking an outgoing, positive, energetic, and hard-working Ortho
Assistant to join our team. We are a busy, established practice and treat
children, but also adults. Your passion, hard work, and integrity will be
at South Texas Dental!
- Ability to reliably work the schedule above
- Bilingual abilities in English and Spanish preferred
- Experience preferred but not required - will train exceptional New Grad
- Excellent customer service experience required
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, busy office with infants, children, and
- Motivation to learn and work as a team with all office staff.
Why work at South Texas Dental?
Quality of Work Life!
- We believe in teamwork and respect. South Texas Dental employees enjoy
working with each other!
- 75% of the core healthcare premium is paid by STDA
- Dental discount and vision plans
- 6 free visits to the Employee Assistance Program
- Family, Legal, & Financial Counseling
- $20k life insurance policy
- premium paid by STDA - Bonus Program
- Paid holidays & Time Off
- xxxk plan
- Dental Assistant Certification program
Our Front and Back Assistants become Head Dental Assistants, Assistant
Managers, and Office Managers. The Director of Clinic & Community Operations
started as a Dental Assistant with us!
Our Patients Love Us!
We know that our families love our doctors based upon our Patient Survey
94% of patients were satisfied with their visit and 95% of patients were
satisfied with their dentist! ( National Business Research Institute, May xxxx
Ourgoal is to provide comprehensive and compassionate evidence-based dentistry
that continues to earn the trust of our patients and community!
South Texas Dental was founded in xxxx by a group of dentists, with the goal
of making quality dental care available and affordable for more families than
ever before. Today, we've expanded to 37 offices in Houston, Dallas, Fort
Worth, and San Antonio, with more to come. Our family-oriented offices are all
designed to be child-friendly, with fun play areas and experienced dentists for
both adults and children. We work hard to make dental visits a healthy and fun
experience for every family member, starting as young as 6 months old. We also
offer convenient evening and weekend hours, we speak English and Spanish in all
of our offices, we accept Medicaid, CHIP, most insurance, including Aetna,
MetLife, Cigna, Delta, and United Healthcare, credit cards and cash, and we
have several payment plan options.
Find more information and a list of all locations at www.SouthTexasDental.com .