At Smile Workshop we are an all-inclusive approach to general dental care. Here you
will find dentists and specialists working together to serve and give our patients
the best experience. Our potential doctor is dedicated to providing the best
quality care for their patients.
New graduates may apply for an exciting opportunity to jump start their career or
experienced dentists that may just want to focus on patient care.
We offer an opportunity that will challenge and grow you professionally.
* Promote good dental health and prevent dental disease
* Examine, diagnose, and provide treatment counseling to patients
* Maintain good record keeping and current health history
* Stay informed of new technologies and efficiencies within your scope of expertise
* Adhere to the highest standard of care, ethics, and professionalism
* Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school, must be licensed in the State of
* Must be certified Nitrous Sedation and must have current CPR certification.
More Information: Smile Workshop is looking for a motivated, eager dental associate
who can learn from experienced and innovative doctors and together grow personally
and professionally. Our practices are thriving and we are looking for the right
individual(s) to cater to patients in a professional manner.
We offer health benefits and continuing education throughout the year, and a
generous compensation - average salary for associates can be anywhere from $xxxK -
If you’re interested in paying off school loans, let Smile Workshop customize a
partnership to help pay off debt. The joining dental professional will have the
opportunity to practice comprehensive general and cosmetic dentistry, including an
array of services: fillings and crowns to root canals, implants and dentures. This
is not only a promising learning experience for associates but also an excellent
opportunity to work in a great work environment harboring state of the art
technology, and a friendly staff.
At Smile Workshop we not only have a team of general dentist with a range of
experience, we also have a board of dental specialists including endodontist,
pedodontist, oral surgeons, and orthodontists who will mentor your skill set.
Our office includes full digital radiographs and charting. We want someone who is
looking for a long-term and stable position.
* If you are a dedicated, self-starter who wants to contribute your best to the
patients you serve, come join our team!
Your Experience and Qualities
* DDS/DMD from an accredited University and active State Dental Board license
* A strong sense of ethics and the ability to act with integrity
* A willingness to be coached and trained by clinicians
* A hunger to achieve financial success and independence