Seeking Cheerful Polished Gentle Hygienist
We are a busy, growing, professional Dental Office with an immediate opening for
a full-time dental hygienist. We offer a friendly caring work atmosphere with
achievable bonuses, a four-day work week and competitive pay and benefits.
Experience providing outstanding Patient care and reliable work ethic are a
We are an EOE.
Primary Job Duties Include:
• Remove hard and soft deposits from teeth and examine oral areas, head,
and neck for signs of oral disease.
• Take and record dental histories and patient records and document areas
of failure, both periodontally and restoratively to facilitate the dentist’s
diagnosis and treatment recommendations.
• Responsible for patient flow, keeping treatment rooms neat and organized
• Instruct and educate patients in oral hygiene, provide preventative
dental care, take and develop X-rays, or apply fluoride or sealants
• Ability to project a positive, warm and professional image in person and
on the phone
• Strong Organizational and administrative skills – you see what needs to
be done and do it.
• Must be articulate and service-oriented and have great eye/hand
coordination in order to provide the gentle and thorough hygiene care to our
• Must have a proven track record in providing outstanding care within
reasonable time limits
• Ability to multi-task, take initiative and must have excellent time
• Reliable and prompt; available for at least 35 hours per week.
• Works well in a team, with humor, enthusiasm and joyful consideration of
• Resides within 30 minutes of our office.
• Associate's Degree from ADA accredited dental hygienist school; Current
State Licensure; CPR Certification; Preferred four years dental experience.
To apply, you need to send the following 2 things via email to
[please sign-in to view contact information]:
• Your resume with contact information
• Your written answers to at least three of the following questions:
o Tell us a little about yourself
o What is the best thing about you?
o Summarize your thoughts on natural medicine/holistic healthcare?
o How would your previous co-workers describe you and your work?
o What about this job is attractive to you?
o What does “service” mean to you?