Permanent, full time position with the private practice of Dr. Peter A. Pate. We
offer you the option to choose a 4-day/week or 5-day/week schedule… your
Our busy, growing office is seeking a like-minded team member who:
• Is proficient and certified in expanded duties with a minimum of two years
in-office dental experience.(* See below)
• Prefers a traditional private practice workplace and patient-centered work style.
We have awesome patients and fabulous relationships!
• Is open minded, curious and eager to train to the methods and systems used in our
practice. If you love organization, efficiency and high-tech systems…. You’ll fit
• Seeks an office with emotional maturity and low-to-no drama. We believe our work
and the workplace should be a consistently positive experience of life.
• Possesses work references that verify long-term employment and consistently
• Has the ability to begin work at 6:45 AM on TH (EOD is 4PM) and F (EOD is 3PM).
M-W work begins at 7:15 and clock out is 4:15PM.
TOP INDUSTRY COMPENSATION.
EXCELLENT BENEFITS INCLUDING EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTION TOWARDS MEDICAL INSURANCE PREMIUMS.
*New DA graduates only qualify if they completed a Bachelor’s degree from a
traditional (not online) university in Biology, Psychology or related area of study
before attending a dental assistant training program.)
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY:
1. Write a brief cover letter that tells us why the position in our office is of
particular interest to you.
2. Prepare or update (if needed) a personalized, traditional CV or resume.
DentalPost applications will be reviewed and are not preferred. Showcase your
professionalism by sending your resume directly to us.
3. Email your cover letter and resume to: [please sign-in to view contact information]
Please do not contact our office directly by call, fax, or resume drop-off.
Receipt of qualifying emails will be acknowledged with a call to the number on your
resume/cover letter and a reply-email containing the next step to continue to
continue your application for this position.