Position: Office Manager
Department: Client Office – Operations
Reports To: Regional Manager or Director of Operations
Archstone Dental & Orthodontics has an opening for a talented and motivated
Office Manager in Azle, TX. This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of
the premier dental practices in the Azle area. Are you ready for the next step
in your career?
• Life insurance and AD&D covered at xxx% for employee
• Voluntary Life Insurance and AD&D
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation
The Office Manager’s (“OM”) primary responsibility is to provide operations
management, leadership, and expertise to establish, sustain, and support a
successful dental practice. The OM serves the needs of the associate dentist,
operating owner, and patients by ensuring the practice team executes in an
ethical, responsible, and efficient manner, while adhering to all company and
regulatory policy, compliance protocols, systems, and requirements.
• Model outstanding patient service, written, verbal, and other communication
skills. Identify team member strengths and areas of opportunity as it relates to
patient skills. Train, coach, and mentor team members to optimal patient service
• Interview, skills assess, and hire candidates in partnership with human
resources to ensure staffing needs are met. Follow all HR guidelines related to
the hiring process and provide all required documents to HR in a timely manner
• On-board all team members to seamlessly integrate into the dynamic practice
environment while continuing to meet the patient and business needs.
• Train operations team members to perform duties in a timely and accurate
manner while auditing work to confirm quality and provide additional training as
• Hold team members accountable to published and clearly defined goals related
to business and/or growth and development plans.
• Partner with dentist and regional operations leadership to make operational
decisions to benefit the dental practice. Understand, analyze, and action plan
key performance metrics to successfully lead and grow the business.
• Review operating performance results and take immediate steps to implement
course corrective activity as needed.
• Partner with dedicated MB2 Dental Solutions corporate departments to meet the
needs designed to sustain and cultivate the business.
• Be strategic. Understand operational areas of opportunity, create action
plans, and execute plans to grow and enhance the business.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
• Previous management experience in the dental field required
• Dental front office experience required
• Knowledge of dental insurance billing practices preferred
• Must be available to work some Saturdays
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to adapt in a busy dental practice environment