- 1 year of experience as a registered dental assistant.
- Current CPR certification.
- Experience performing impressions, x-rays and temporaries.
- Nitrous oxide certification or must be willing to get certified.
- Familiarity with dental terminology and dental procedures.
- Must be available to work at least one Saturday every month.
- Upbeat, positive attitude is a must with a drive to learn new procdures
- Experience with Open Dental preffered.
- Bilingual preffered.
- Managing Dentist and patient expectations
- Setting up clinical instruments, equipment and materials
- Sterilizing and providing routine care to clinical equipment
- Setting up and disassembling patient rooms.
- Conducting x-rays
- Assisting others as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Background checks will be conducted for potential candidates.
- Include 3 professional references required with name of the person,name of the
practice/company, contact no. and email address.
Benefits and compensation to be discussed during interview