Castle Dental is seeking an Associate Dentist to work in the Champions office.
Work in a group practice setting collectively alongside other GPs and other
Specialists to provide excellent dental care for our patients.
You will appreciate the opportunity to both mentor and learn from other
clinicians and work with our experienced and professional support staff. You
have the opportunity to provide dental care on a variety of cases from the
simple to the complex at your discretion. At our affiliated dental offices, our
clinicians share our passion, integrity, and dedication to providing quality,
compassionate care to our patients.
As we continue to grow, we need talented individuals like you to help us attain
even more success in providing the best dental services for all. Happy Smiles
Responsibilities of the Associate Dentist:
• Diagnose and treat diseases, injuries, and malformation of teeth and oral
• Prescribe medications necessary for infection control, pain control,
prevention of dental disease, and behavior management during treatment
• Evaluate quality of service received through data collected from surveys,
programs, and patient-related records
• Provide instructions in oral hygiene and methods of preventing the spread of
• Provide guidance and direction to dental assistants, hygienists, and other
• Dental Doctoral degree from an accredited dental school
• State license and regional boards, and eligible to practice dentistry in the
state of hire
• Minimum of two years of experience
A comprehensive benefits package is offered for full-time positions, which
includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, xxx(k), Malpractice
Insurance, and In-House CE opportunities. Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant
Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.