RDA needed with speciality skill set: Perio/ OS/ cosmetic/ implant experience -OR-
a demonstrated strong desire to learn. Up to $20/hr+ (depending on experience).
Full benefits available after probationary period.
Our client is seeking an Dental Assistant or an Dental Assistant with
strong perio or surgical experience to assist at its North Dallas location! This is
a terrific non-corporate practice that places a high value on compliance and
Key Duties and Responsibilities: A detailed position description will be provided
upon hire. Below is a basic description of key duties and responbilities.
- Great ability to take clear x-rays (Nomad experience preferred).
- Great acrylic temporaries.
- Use four handed techniques to assist the dentist while seeing patients.
- Sterylize, prepare equipment and working area.
- Prepare the patient for treatment.
- Break down rooms after treatment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Dental Assistant Registration by the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners
- 2+ years of periodontal surgery and/or implant experience
- CPR Certification
- Full time availability (no evenings or weekends)
- Completion of a recognized dental assistant program
- 2+ years of experience in a specialty office
- Nitrous Oxide Certification
- Experience with Boost or Zoom whitening
- Spanish speaker preferred but not required
Compensation: Competitive. This role also comes with full benefits after a
We look forward to the new addition to our team! Don't wait, apply today!