DENTAL ASSISTANT: Perfect 3 day / week position for ideal life balance, meaningful
work and delightful co-workers!
• Do you want more time to work out, spend with the kids, or devote to your
• Are you seeking a rewarding position with a great team that offers life-friendly
• Do you prefer a position that lets you move around and not be tied to a desk all day?
If you are in a position to enjoy the benefits of a 3 day / week position, we may
have your perfect job! The private practice of Dr. John Massey is seeking a dental
assistant to work alongside our second dentist, Dr. Sara Dyer who, as a busy Mom,
loves her 3 day / week schedule!
Permanent schedule: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm rotating 3 days each week M-W then W-F.
This is not a position to take if you prefer full-time work. This is a permanent
Qualifications to apply for this position include:
1. A minimum of 3 consecutive years of experience in the same dental office, unless
there is a super solid reason for having left their employment (such as a move out
2. X-ray certified.
3. Proficient in temp fabrication, unless your prior experience was in a specialty
that did not temporize teeth (such as oral surgery or pedo).
4. Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with patients
and goodwill with team members while working efficiently.
5. Excellent verifiable references that correlate with your stable work history.
6. Intentional desire and motivation to be part of a happy, low-to-no drama, fun,
progressive, stable “dental family”.
Interested candidates should forward their traditional, comprehensive personalized,
professional resume directly to our email and include a custom cover letter that
explains why working 3 days / week is perfectly matched to your work goals and
[please sign-in to view contact information]
Qualified applicants will first be contacted by email. Employment confidentiality
Our staffing consultant Carol is screening resumes. If your resume appears to be a
good match for this job, she’ll email you within 1 – 3 days! Please check your
email (and, spam or junk folder) for a response from Carol. We respectfully
request no phone calls, walk-ins or faxes to our practice. We look forward to
seeing your resume!