Our company’s vision is to provide the general population with first-class
dental services in a comfortable, and convenient setting at affordable prices.
We are looking for a friendly, and qualified Dental Assistant to join our
growing practice. We are looking for the best for a long-term opportunity with
the ability to grow both personally and professionally. If you have a passion
for dentistry, and enjoy working in a fast pace environment. Then we are looking
• Familiarity with dental terminology and dental procedures.
• Upbeat, positive attitude is a must!
• 1-2 years in office experience required.
• Must have valid Texas RDA license.
• CPR Certification
• Seating patients, and updating medical history
• Sterilizing and providing routine care to clinical equipment
• Setting up and disassembling patient rooms
• Ensuring a welcoming environment for all patients
• Assisting others as needed
• Conducting x-rays
• Medical, Vision, and Life Insurance
• Monthly Bonus Opportunities
• Free Dental
• Paid Holidays AND PTO