Highland Modern Dentistry and Orthodontics is looking for a part-time Traveling
Registered Dental Assistant. We are seeking an experienced, outgoing, friendly,
and eager DA who is looking for a long term career and growth potential. We work
hard to change our patients' lives and need someone who enjoys doing the same.
As a traveling RDA at a Pacific Dental Services supported office, we value your
contribution, your time and strive to provide you with a career that is
beneficial and rewarding!
• Prep patients for oral exams; and assist Dentists throughout procedure.
• Complete radiographic images and intraoral photos when appropriate.
• Educate patients in oral care; and ensure the sterility of instruments and
operatory before subsequent patients arrive
• Actively deliver the Perfect Patient Experience® by striving to keep your
patients focused on the best possible treatment.
• For ideal patient flow, manage employee breaks and lunches to ensure adequate
In addition to the joy of helping the patients, you will receive a competitive
salary, excellent benefits and the solid support of an organization with a
reputation for ensuring that our patients are healthy and happy!
We look forward to speaking with you!
If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail, please reach out
directly by clicking Reply.
If you would like to apply directly to this position, please follow this link: