Smile Brands is seeking a Senior Associate Dentist to work in the Monarch
Dental- Hulen office.
We take our smile mission so seriously that we've invested in cutting edge
technology to help us continually measure and track patient feedback for a great
experience. The Senior Associate Dentist will oversee a variety of professional
dental care and activities to ensure appropriate dental health standards and
practices are maintained.
Responsibilities of the Senior Associate Dentist:
· Report to Lead Dentist and Director of Clinical Care and communicate any
quality of care issues that may require corrective action(s)
· Plan, organize, and direct back office staff to meet high traffic patient flow
· Diagnose and treat diseases, injuries, and malformation of teeth and oral
structures, and restore teeth and construct denture and other appliances
· Provide instructions in oral hygiene and methods of preventing the spread of
· Evaluate and verify clinical employee performance through the review of
completed work assignments and work techniques
• Dental Doctoral degree from an accredited dental school
• State license and regional boards, and eligible to practice dentistry in the
state of hire
• Minimum of five years of experience
• CPR Certification
A comprehensive benefits package is offered for full-time positions, which
includes: Medical, Vision, Life Insurance, xxxK, Malpractice Insurance, and In-
House CE opportunities. Smile Brands, Inc. and all relevant affiliated dental
group practices are Equal Opportunity Employers.
The Google rating for these Monarch Dental practices is 4.2 stars!