Polaris Orthodontic Center/Columbus Orthodontic Center is looking for a QUALITY
front desk staff member for a Part-time position. Position is for minimum of 2
days and can gradually become full time if mutually agreed upon.
The position will involve taking phone calls, seating patients, scheduling
patients, writing letters, verifying insurance benefits, daily office cleaning
and taking orthodontic records.
Experience in an orthodontic/dental office would be a plus.
1) Have current Hep B vaccination.
2) Valid radiology license is preferred.
3) Be a team player.
4) Must have good communication skills and be comfortable with interacting with
5) Have great attention to detail and good computer skills.
6) Provide references with contacts.
7) Must be willing to work at 2 locations.
8) Most be reliable and come to work smiling.
Polaris Orthodontic Center is a paperless, all digital office. We utilize the
most up to date techniques and provide quality orthodontic care to our patients.
If you think you can be a part of our team, e-mail us your resume at
[please sign-in to view contact information] .
MUST include job ID: xxxx17 in your resume/cover letter or your e-mail.