Responsible for the overall performance of the office including: staff
management, patient service and office administration. Also responsible for
the flow of the office, appearance of the office, and the scheduling for the
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• Bring patient balance and pertinent info to the morning huddle.
• Greet patients with enthusiasm and a smile. Call patient by name.
• Schedule front desk, assistants, and hygienists
• Check patients in and update file if needed.
• Collect fees for treatment.
• Send dismissal letters when needed.
• Run end of day reports.
• Ensure internal marketing is being used and track internal referral
while computing ROI.
• Assist in tracking numbers and doctor performance.
• Reactivate patients – track treatment plans and follow up.
• Provide assistants and doctors with follow up call info for the day.
• Ensure follow up calls are made.
• Monitor all front office duties.
• Answer insurance and account questions.
• Perform monthly staff meetings.
• Monitor schedule for openings and conflicts.
• Coordinate office maintenance as needed.
• Develop positive relationship and communication with Appoint Group.
• Staffing and motivating your team for optimal practice performance.
• Ensure all OSHA standards are being followed
• Manage the treatment plan follow up process
• Administer all company policies and follow up on any violations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Advanced knowledge of dental insurance
• Excellent customer service skills
• Developed presentation skills
• Working knowledge of practice management software
• Proficient in Windows and MS Office software
• Ability to work varied hours
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Detail Oriented
• Ability to manage at least 3 direct reports