Seeking an awesome dental hygienist for a full-time position. Routine hygiene
appointments are allotted 50-60 minutes per patient and focus on the overall
health of all oral structures, practical home care habits, prevention/wellness,
and restorative treatment planning. We enjoy long-term relationships with our
patients who value dentistry and the level of service we provide. We are seeking
another like-minded team member to join our close-knit, successful practice.
• Be currently registered and licensed to work in Georgia.
• Enjoy providing individualized, patient-centered, quality care which focuses
on the dental well-being of the patient now and long into the future.
• Be thorough and gentle when delivering treatment
• Must enthusiastically engage and utilize technology (we are modern!).
Paperless office using Dentrix practice management software and digital x-rays
(Dexis). Intraoral imaging with Digi-doc and Carivu. If you love technology,
this is the office for you.
• Desire to become part of our long-term, close-knit progressive team
Send cover letter and resume for consideration.