Our friendly and thriving family dental practice is looking for a dental
with a passion for dentistry and a great attitude. Our practice is family
owned and operated and not a corporate practice. As Winner of Best of Denton
County for five years in a row, our focus is on dental health for the entire
Our facility is state-of-the-art with the latest equipment and technology
including digital intraoral and panoramic x-rays, intraoral cameras, Cerec and
the highest quality dental materials.
Our office enjoys a friendly and comfortable atmosphere for both the staff and
patients. We would love to have you aboard.
Assisting duties to include:
1. Introducing yourself to patients with a kind demeanor
2. Seating patients and taking vitals
3. Acquiring dental radiographs
4. Setting up and cleaning operatories
5. Assisting doctor with charting and dental procedures
6. Fabricating provisional crowns
7. Taking and pouring alginate impressions
8. Tracking supply inventory and ordering supplies
9. Sterilization of instruments
As an assistant in our office you must:
1. Learn and utilize Eaglesoft software
2. Assist with adults and children
3. Have great organizational skills
4. Be flexible with new experiences
5. Support the practice with new ideas and procedures
6. Be a team player with a positive attitude!
At least two years experience required! Ortho experience preferred but not
Please provide your resume and contact information to the provided email.
We look forward to hearing from you, and are excited to make you a member of