ORTHODONTIC PRACTICE HIRING A PART TIME BILINGUAL CLINICAL ASSISTANT!
MUST SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH AND SPANISH!
We create beautiful smiles. We build lasting relationships. We make a
difference. We are not saving lives, but we are certainly changing lives. If
you are ready to be part of a game changing team, come join us!
We want a high energy customer service all-star with a positive attitude, a
willingness to learn and an eagerness to create raving fans of our practice.
If you have some dental assisting experience and/or have been through
orthodontic assisting school that will be helpful. However, we have an extensive
training program and are willing to train the right person.
Once trained, responsibilities will include:
• Provide compassionate and quality care to every patient.
• Wire adjustments and changes.
• Alginate impressions and intraoral scans.
• Chart patient accounts and schedule appointments.
• Take x-rays and orthodontic facial photos.
• Provide chairside assistance to doctor during treatment.
This position is part time working approximately 25-28 hours per week. Days will
vary Monday - Friday 8:00 - 5:30. No nights or weekends.
If you love making people smile and are looking for an uplifting and fun work
environment, this may be just the place for you.