$xxx Sign On Bonus!!! Front Office Assistant at our Airline location, xxxx Airline
Dr., at Parker. Houston, TX xxxx6 Dental Front Office experience preferred, but
candidates with excellent customer service experience may be considered!
Office Hours Mon: 10:00 - 6:00 Tue: 11:00 - 7:00 Wed: 10:00 - 6:00 Thurs: 11:00 -
7:00 Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Sat: 9:00 - 3:00
To apply, please: - Review all job details and requirements below - Map the
commute and ensure you can meet the schedule requirement - Email the following
items to [please sign-in to view contact information] 1. Resume 2. Days and times you are
available by phone 3. Desired salary per hour
*** Front Office Assistant Needed ***
Do you want Full-Time hours? A day off during the week? Benefits? A great team? We
are seeking an outgoing, positive, energetic, and hard-working Front Office
Assistant to join our team. We are a busy, established practice and treat
primarily children, but also adults. Your passion, hard work, and integrity will
be rewarded at South Texas Dental!
- Bilingual abilities in English and Spanish required
- Experience required
- Excellent customer service and reliability
- Dentrix experience preferred
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, busy office with infants, children, and adults.
- Motivation to learn and work as a team with all office staff.
Why work at South Texas Dental?
- Competitive hourly rates! - Merit increases!
- We're glad to train exceptional new grads!
Quality of Work Life!
- We believe in teamwork and respect.
- South Texas Dental employees enjoy working with each other!
- 75% of the core healthcare premium is paid by STDA
- Dental discount and vision plans
- 6 free visits to the Employee Assistance Program
- Family, Legal, & Financial Counseling
- $20k life insurance policy - premium paid by STDA
- Bonus Program
- Paid holidays & Time Off
- xxxk plan
- Dental Assistant Certification program - xxx% reimbursement
Our Front and Back Assistants become Head Dental Assistants, Assistant Managers,
and Office Managers. The Director of Clinic & Community Operations started as a
Dental Assistant with us! Our Patients Love Us! We know that our families love
our doctors based upon our Patient Survey results - 94% of patients were satisfied
with their visit and 95% of patients were satisfied with their dentist! ( National
Business Research Institute, May xxxx ). Our goal is to provide comprehensive and
compassionate evidence-based dentistry that continues to earn the trust of our
patients and community!
South Texas Dental was founded in xxxx by a group of dentists, with the goal of
making quality dental care available and affordable for more families than ever
before. Today, we've expanded to 37 offices in Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, and San
Antonio, with more to come. Our family-oriented offices are all designed to be
child-friendly, with fun play areas and experienced dentists for both adults and
children. We work hard to make dental visits a healthy and fun experience for
every family member, starting as young as 6 months old. We also offer convenient
evening and weekend hours, we speak English and Spanish in all of our offices, we
accept Medicaid, CHIP, most insurance, including Aetna, MetLife, Cigna, Delta, and
United Healthcare, credit cards and cash, and we have several payment plan
South Texas Dental is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion,
sex, affectional or sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
disability, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by
Find more information and a list of all locations at www.SouthTexasDental.com