Growing dental practice seeking career-driven Lead Dental Assistant!
Tired of just another job? Looking to further your career at a fast paced Dental
practice? Look no further! Our private office is seeking a talented and motivated
Lead Dental Assistant to join our team.
What you will be responsible for:
• Leading, supervising and training all other assistants
• Maintaining clinical supply and inventory
• Assisting Dentist throughout procedures
• Performing maintenance on dental equipment
• Educating team on basic maintenance
• Current Texas RDA license (required)
• 2+ yrs RDA experience (required)
• Digital practice software experience (Eaglesoft/Dentrix preferred)
• Flexibility to work every other Saturday (9am-3pm)
• Additional certifications a plus - coronal polishing, CPR, Nitrous Oxide
We offer excellent benefits and rewards!
• Competitive Pay
• Medical, Vision, Life, and Free Dental
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Monthly Bonus Opportunities
If you are ready to build a long-term career and join our team, please submit
your resume today!