Dr. Jacob Dent is currently looking for a part-time Registered Dental
Assistant to work in his fully modernized office in Sugar Land, Texas.
Our patients are our top priority so your personality is important to us! If you
like to smile and genuinely care for others, if you understand the value of
quality dental care and the importance of helping patients find the best path to
health and wellness, we would like to meet you!
• Demonstrate knowledge of dental terminology, instruments and equipment
• Attend to the patients' needs and concerns
• Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment in accordance with
applicable infection control guidelines
• Prepare patients for treatment, and assist the dentist - thereby enabling them
to provide efficient, quality dental treatment
• At the direction of the dentist, complete quality radiographs and intra-oral
pictures of patients
• Prepare tray setups for dental procedures and maintain adequate supply levels
in each operatory
• Ensure equipment is maintained according to manufacturer's guidelines
• Perform basic computer functions
What We Offer:
• State of the art technology, including an in-office CEREC machine!
• Competitive hourly rates with bonus opportunity with benefits package
(dental, xxx-K and more!)
• A stable, part-time work schedule
• Sick Pay
• A pleasant and fun work environment
As a Registered Dental Assistant at a Pacific Dental Services supported office,
you will have the opportunity to join a stable company that is experiencing a
tremendous amount of growth, values your contribution, and provides you with a
career rather than just a job.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration by replying to this
If you would prefer to apply directly online, please use this direct link below: