We are now seeking an experienced and results driven Dental Assistant! What makes
us special is our people! We have an exceptional culture that resonates with
energy and a passion to deliver comprehensive guest care that is convenient and
affordable. We take pride in hiring people who are committed to catering to all
guests by offering the best in a modern and welcoming environment. Our growth
depends on building deep, long-lasting relationships with our guests and our team
members let us show you our unique culture!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepares treatment room for patient by following procedures and protocols.
• Provides information to patients and employees.
• Provides diagnostic information by taking radiographs.
• Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, and postoperative instructions.
• Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment.
• Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking inventory level.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Minimum of 1 year as a registered dental assistant.
• Experience working in a fast paced and production driven environment.
• Experience with Eaglesoft, and Dentrix databases preferred.
• Experience performing impressions, x-rays and temporaries.
• High School Diploma/ GED required.
• Registered Dental Assistant Certification.
• Medical, Vision, and Life Insurance.
• Monthly Bonus Incentive.
• Paid Holidays.
• Free Dental.