Are you a Motivated, Exciting, Fun, Dependable dental financial/insurance
coordinator? Then we are looking for you to fill our empty chair. Our well
established office is awaiting a full time team player that wants to grow old
Our office is conveniently located in the Steele Creek area. Our hours are
Monday to Thursday 7am to 3:30pm and select Fridays throughout the year.
Compensation will be based on knowledge and experience. References will be
Requirements for this full time team position:
• Answering phones with excellent communication skills
• Checking patients out after their dental visits
• Proficient knowledge of all aspects of dental insurance benefits
and dental terminology.
• Create and present dental treatment needs with all
financial responsibility associated .
• Scheduling all appointments while managing to obtain daily
• Verify dental insurance and submit claims to insurance
• Multi tasker
• Technology skills are a must as we are a paperless office.
Eaglesoft knowledge is needed.
Please do not apply if you have less than 2 years of experience.
We eagerly await your emailed resume to [please sign-in to view contact information]