IMMEDIATE OPENING for an experienced full-time Front Desk team member. Ideal
applicant would have a minimum of 2 years working experience in a dental office.
Applicant must be trustworthy, reliable,self-motivated, and able to handle multiple
tasks at once. We are an emergency-based practice; candidate must be willing to
open early and stay late as needed.
Tasks would include, but not limited to: insurance verification and calculation of
estimates for patient treatment, collection of unpaid patient balances, answering
phones and making appointments, and closing the day (verifying production,
verifying payment receipts, creating bank deposit, etc). Other activities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Basic clerical and administrative skills.
• Excellent customer service skills with professional and courteous phone etiquette.
• Knowledge of insurance and dental terminology is a must.
• Bilingual preferred but not required.
• A friendly, positive demeanor with patients, team members, & referring office staff.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• The ability to multi-task.
• Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs.
• Minimum 2 years dental office experience.