Voted a Best Places to Work and Healthiest Employer in Central Texas, St.
David’s Foundation is currently recruiting for a Dental Assistant for its mobile
The St. David’s Foundation mobile dental program provides free dental care to
children in Central Texas eight hours per day, five days per week. Please visit
our website at https://stdavidsfoundation.org/about-us/careers to view the full
job posting and to learn more about the St. David’s Foundation dental program.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Currently Registered Dental Assistant, licensed in the State of Texas.
3. Minimum of one year of chairside experience.
4. Knowledge of dental equipment, materials, procedures, terminology, and
5. Have a passion for working with children and public health.
6. Demonstrated clinical leadership skills.
7. CPR, OSHA, Infection Control, and X-Ray certified.
8. Willingness and ability to travel to multiple worksites within Central
9. Computer proficiency and experience.
1. Minimum of one year of chairside experience as a Pediatric Dental
2. Minimum of one year of chairside experience in a mobile dental program.
3. English/Spanish bilingual.
GENEROUS BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1. Employer-paid medical/dental/vision insurance for employees, dependent
children and spouses/domestic partners.
2. xxx(k) Matching
3. Paid Time Off and 13 paid holidays per year
4. Business mileage reimbursement
Please send a cover letter, resume and three professional references to
[please sign-in to view contact information].