Dental Hygiene Coordinator
Our well-established patient-oriented private practice is seeking a Hygiene
Coordinator. The desired candidate must be a self-started, team player, as well as
possess excellent verbal, communication and organizational skills. Experience with
Dentrix, bilingual and RDA a plus. The Hygiene Coordinator helps keep the hygiene
department running smoothly each day and ensures an exemplary patient experience.
- Develops and maintains hygienist schedule to meet practice goals.
- Responsible for answering incoming calls to include, new patient calls,
emergencies, scheduling patient appointments, requesting records and follow up
- Manage unscheduled list and ASAP list to ensure patient follow through to meet
- Greet and follow up with patients after treatment to provide patient
- Make pre-treatment financial arrangements with patients when pertaining to
- Create month-end reports and forecast monthly goals for the hygiene department.
- Responds to patient concerns and inquiries, seeking assistance when necessary.
- 1-2 years previous dental front office experience
- Computer proficiency and the ability to learn new programs
- Exemplary customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain a full schedule and develop creative ways to fill the
schedule as needed.
This is a full-time position with competitive pay and benefits for the best
candidate. Contact us today to become a member of our quality team.