Oral Surgery Assistant
We are looking for an exceptional oral surgery assistant to join our established
team. We work in a modern practice with two office locations providing
state-of-the-art oral surgery care for our patients.
A strong candidate would be or have the following qualities:
1. A professionally responsible and dependable team member with outstanding
2. A happy and cheerful person.
3. A current Texas RDA certificate.
4. Oral surgery experience with IV sedation, wisdom teeth extraction, dental
implant surgery knowledge.
5. A current CPR certificate.
6. Nitrous oxide and anesthesia certifications are big pluses.
7. Able to work at both Richardson and Carrollton office locations according to
Benefits include competitive salary, uniform allowance, paid holidays, paid time
off, access to group medical insurance, xxxK with profit sharing. Please only
apply if you meet the qualifications.
If you desire to be part of a great team providing excellent patient care,
please respond with your resume.