****Full Time Position****
Private Office. We are a Fee For Service office, accepting major PPO'S.
Minimum 1 year experience required working in a Dental Office.
We are seeking a "Team Member" with a positive attitude and are willing to go
above and beyond to accomplish the goal of providing the best customer service
to our patients.
- Responsible for scheduling and confirming appointments.
- Answer the calls in a courteous and professional demeanor.
- Comfortable presenting treatment plans and case presentations.
- Strong working knowledge of dental insurances - Verification of insurance, fee
schedules, EOB's.- Scan, file and organize with ability to multi-task.
- Accomplish practice goals in timely manner.
- Cross trained experience (front &back office)highly preferred.
- Work one or two Saturday's every month.
- Should have prior experience (2-3 yrs) of working in a dental office.
- Knowledge of using Open Dental is preferred.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Benefits include 4 paid National holidays with 3 days of PTO
- Dental Health Allowances, depending on the tenure of employment.
- Weekly bonuses