Dental Hygiene Job Description
Dr. Williamson is celebrating 25 years of dentistry in the area and we are seeking
an enthusiastic Team player that loves our patients as much as we do! We take pride
in hiring people who are committed to catering to all guests by delivering a
welcoming environment. If you are committed to joining our dynamic Team for a
long-term career position, please email your resume to:
[please sign-in to view contact information]. Position is initially starting at 3 days/week
and has potential to offer additional day as required by schedule.
If you are truly looking for a Team environment where you can be fully invested, we
want to meet you. Continuing education, vacation pay, and bonus pay are all
included in our generous benefit package.
• Conduct patient oral health screenings
• Dental Charting
• Perform recommended cleanings
• Apply preventive materials to the teeth (e.g., sealants and fluorides).
• Educate guests on appropriate oral hygiene strategies
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience as a dental hygienist (RDH).
• Experience working in a fast paced environment
• Nitrous oxide certification a plus.
• Excellent working knowledge of overall dentistry
• Graduation from an accredited school of dental hygiene.
• Experience with Dentrix G6 a must!
• Familiarity with Dexis, Shofu, PerioSciences, Oral ID & lasers a plus
We offer excellent benefits to our team members!
Job Type: Full-time (3 Days per week, starting with Tuesday, Wednesday &
• Dental Hygienist: 5 years