reception/DA position available!!!!! now!!!!!
FAMILIAR WITH MEDICAID, CHIPS, PPO, GREAT WORK ETHIC, ETHICAL AND HONEST, MUST
BE WILLING TO WORK 5 DAYS A WEEK, BUT MAY CONSIDER PART TIME.
• Possesses a great personality that naturally connect with patients
• Communicates clearly and confidently
• Is organized, DETAIL ORIENTED and efficient (good multitasker)
• Takes initiative and get things done
• Works well in a team environment and has a great attitude
• Is always dependable, punctual, patient and attentive
*Gathers and processes information needed to complete insurance claims;
investigates pending claims and resolves discrepancies; processes accounts to
collections for non-payment, as required; follows up and reports status of
*Researches rejected and denied claims; reconciles with original claim; makes
any necessary corrections; resubmits new claims, or resubmits appeals for
reconsideration, as appropriate to the situation.
*Prepares, reviews, and sends patient statements for service amounts such as co-
payments, deductibles and coinsurance; evaluates patient’s financial status and
establishes treatment payment plans; processes accounts to collections for non-
payment, as required; follows up and reports status of delinquent accounts.
*Communicates effectively with providers and patients’ regarding claims/billing
questions or complaints; maintains goodwill with both patients and insurance
companies; responds on a timely basis and ensures all issues are resolved
according to established guidelines and required laws and regulations.
*Able to present treatment plan effectively. And able to verify patient’s
insurance eligibility and breakdown of dental benefits.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• a year of dental billing and front office experience
• Digital practice software experience (Dentrix preferred)
• Great with general dental terminology
• Flexibility to work and reliable transportation
• Bilingual preferred not required
SALARY BASED ON EXPERIENCE. Full-time employees are eligible to receive
benefits plan including: dental package, paid holidays,xxxK and PTO.