Energetic people who want to welcome and acknowledge all patients, anticipate
and address patients' experience needs, and thank patients with genuine
appreciation. Listening to you speak with others using clear and professional
language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Watching you
develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to
reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of
other employees. Helping us uphold our high level of quality assurance
expectations and standards. Seeing you show your GEDC pride by keeping in your
uniform, personal appearance, and the office clean and professional.
* A proven track record of success! Whatever you were doing previously if you
had a great attitude and were able to take your passion and translate that into
success then we want to talk to you.
* A passion for doing things correct and leaving things better than where you
found them. Be sure you come prepared with many examples of how you do this. Not
everyone is a natural at this one.
* The ability to be trained, be able to take what you learned and apply it every
day in your position. Willing to take courses to learn about what and how we
make GEDC a great place for our patients and each other. A keen eye for detail,
show us you are able to correctly interpret data and information to ensure our
computer system will maintain and function correctly for our patients.
* Be able to show you can be a team member. Showing you are more than about
thinking about how things benefit you, but how you can do things to benefit the
* We only accept the best!
* It just might be the toughest job you’ll ever love……
* We offer a competitive benefit and compensation package for all full time
employees. We are confident our total rewards package will meet your needs.
* Successful employees are also rewarded with career growth opportunities within
our growing company. As you grow, you can find a path that leads to Operational
* We believe Great Expressions Dental Centers is the future of Dentistry and it
is an exciting time to join our team and be part of the exciting growth. Work
with the most talented group of Dentists and Specialist in the area.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)