Brand new family owned pediatric dental office is seeking a full time dental
assistant. We are looking for someone passionate about working with children and
providing exceptional care.
Dental Assistant Responsibilities:
- Under direct and indirect supervision, the dental assistant will assist the
Dentist in both administrative and clinical duties including but not limited to:
prepare patient for procedure or exam, sterilize and disinfect instruments, set up
instrument trays, take radiographs as needed and assist during dental procedures.
- Must enjoy working with children
- Must be a team player and follow directions well
- Current Texas RDA license
- Nitrous oxide certification
Our hours are M-F 8am-5pm.
Please email resume if you would like to apply. Equal opportunity employer